EABC Policies and Procedures
Checklist of necessary paperwork for becoming an EABC member
- EABC Membership Form - please read this carefully
- Vermont National Guard Hold Harmless Agreement
- Rules for Use of Range
- Proof of Membership in USBA, NENSA, or other appropriate organization (for insurance purpose). If you have questions about this, please contact email@example.com.
- Read and understand the Civilian Usage Agreement (below)
Civilian Usage Agreement for Range 3-1Civilians using the biathlon facilities at the Ethan Allen Firing Range in Jericho, VT need to read, understand, and follow the rules outlined below.
- There will be no individual civilian use of the range. The range may only be used when it has been checked out at Range Control by an authorized Range Safety Officer(RSO), for a scheduled training session.
- All civilians must be members of the Ethan Allen Biathlon Club and consequently read and understand general rules of use for the training facilities at the Ethan Allen Firing Range.
- The range area must be left in the same or better shape than it was found. The responsibilities involved in creating this situation include the following:
- Picking up all brass and depositing it in an appropriate bucket
- Putting away all wind flags
- Taking down and packing out all paper targets used
- Putting away all shooting mats used IN AN ORDERLY FASHION
- Shutting mat shed
- Closing all doors to the Walker Building
- Keeping any restroom facilities used in a clean state